Whenever you hear the term omega 3 oil, the first thing that comes to your mind is that it comes from a non – vegetarian source. Hence it becomes very difficult for the ones who are purely vegetarian, but omega 3 oil is essential as well.
This is where the vegan omega 3 oil solves the problem since they are derived from plant oil and hence is completely vegetarian.
What is Vegan Omega 3?
- Vegan Omega 3 is nothing but alpha linoleic acid which is obtained from the seeds of plants.
- The plant seeds which are the sources of these oils are flax seeds, chia seeds; hemp seeds are to name a few of them.
How to Get Sufficient Omega 3Oil?
- The best way to get this vegan oil is to consume the seeds which are the sources of the alpha linoleic acid.
- You can also consume green leafy vegetables which are good sources of omega 3
Deficiency of Omega 3 Oil
- When the body is deficient in omega 3 oil, the skin becomes dry and flaky.
- The hairs also become dry and damaged which increases hair fall.
Importance During Winter
- Especially during the cold season, these oils protect the skin.
- Also, it helps in the easing of joint pains which generally occurs in the colder season.